Monday, July 9, 2012

MCA stands for Motor Club of America and is a terrific company to work for. We work from home and sell memberships to get peace of mind. 24/7 coverage if your car breaks down and many other great benefits.

MCA has been around since 1926 and is a solid company and very similar to AAA. We get paid every Friday by direct deposit or they mail out a check. 

When someone signs up for $40 package ($39.90 really) for the first two months of coverage, we get paid a whopping $80 on that sale. Time after time so this is a very lucrative sales position. Plus we earn residual income too.

Please go to my website and sign up now. People are making terrific money with this because it's a service everybody needs.


Please stop what you're doing for 20 minutes and go over this opportunity.

The compensation plan will let you see why you want to sign up immediately!

So check it all out, then click on my link to join me and you can be making money today!

www.MCAjointoday.com

I'll see you at the TOP!




1 comment:

  1. I want to thank you for this is a great motor club america review . I'm glad you broke down the benefits for me and everyone else to see the true value in them. Not only has it paid off for me and many others but it will continue to do so years down the road. With any business it does require ground work and dedication. It all starts with having determination, focus, and skill.  Glad you shared this good info!

    ReplyDelete